Earlybrite an Edtech Company seeks to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist with verifiable portfolio. The job role is fully remote and available for candidates within Lagos State and most preferably Lagos Island
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Lead the team in the development of the overall digital strategy.
- Implement digital marketing activities and social media campaigns across a broad range of digital marketing channels
- Grow our social media handles and conduct research on market trends, brand audiences, competitors, and end-to-end consumer journeys to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze weekly digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, and new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- Build and manage a community of parents through our social media handles and a network of schools through the B2B campaign.
- Have knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Have a basic knowledge of graphics design and video editing.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.