We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop digital media strategies with business goals aligned with the company’s vision.
- Create digital content including websites, blogs, articles, animated explainer videos, etc.
- Establish our online presence and create brand awareness.
- Run day-to-day social media and search engine optimization audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain SEO regular keyword research and other best practices.
- Create a unique brand identity online.
- Create visual concepts for promotional activities.
- Create and monitor Google Ads marketing campaigns and coordinate with the graphics team to create engaging display ads.
- Spread the company’s message through social media and other online mediums.
- Increase the company’s sales through online marketing.
- Improve customer engagement using various marketing strategies.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc degree in Marketing or a similar field.
- 2 years of work experience
- Proven work experience as a Digital Media Specialist
- A portfolio mentioning the projects undertaken so far would be preferred.
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing software including
- Knowledge of basic HTML and web publishing.
- Quality content generation and management skills.
- Effective leadership and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 120,000
“Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.’’
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.