- Facilitate multimedia campaigns that grow our artist's online and offline presence
- Continuously monitoring all Chocolate City Music Assets channels and accounts to capitalize on industry trends via growth strategies - including Website and social media.
- Supervise the implementation of content calendars featuring micro-content (e.g., Graphics, GIF's Videos, and sponsored campaigns) on Websites and social media
- Compile weekly and growth strategies using Digital Listening tools such as Brand 24 and Sprout.
- Lead on online consumer experience across Chocolate City Music Assets including (Website and social media), monitoring content updates, and SEO performance.
- Working with internal (Digital Sales & social media) stakeholders to develop and execute followership on all social media and DSP assets
- Supervising the creation of digital corporate and artist brands and drive sales.
- Develop, execute and manage digital marketing budget and campaigns that drive conversion and sales for reach release using analytics, insights, industry, trends, professional experience, and best practices.
- Manage and optimize the music videos released on company-owned YouTube channels to growing subscriber’s base.
- Work strategically with internal (sales & marketing) stakeholders to drive marketing campaigns to back catalogs.
- Experience devising and implementing a creative strategy for entertainment entities from brief to execution,
- Strong experience with digital media listening tools analysis
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills
- Google Ads Certification (Display and Video Ads)
- SEO proficiency
- Facebook Blueprint
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals (Google)
- YouTube Mastery & Masterclass Certification
Additional qualification: Any Data Science Certification