- Focus on media (KOL) development (promotion vendors/payment vendors/other business cooperation locally) to get more users for the company.
- Collect competitive information, and put forward constructive opinions on products and innovation schemes
- Be responsible for setting up the process and maintaining Google/FB/DSP ads accounts.
- Build and launch advertising campaigns. Launch variations of ads to determine the best performing and continuously monitor results and improve ads.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collect competitive information and put forward constructive opinions on products and innovation schemes,
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance by clearly reporting results, trends, problems, and opportunities.
- Evaluate analytics to ensure ROI goals are met for every campaign.
- Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Analyze data to provide insights and recommendations on campaign performance.
- Recommend revisions to current content, links, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop content initiatives and work together with website content specialists to implement relevant SEO keywords on website content to maximize relevant organic growth.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in planning and implementing successful SEO / SEM strategies.
- Minimum year experience working with Facebook ads.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- A proven track record of helping websites achieve rapid and sustained long-term growth or traffic
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
Salary Range: NGN150,000 – NGN250,000