The Digital Marketing Specialist will be assisting in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts such as PPC Advertising, SEO, Social Media, Blogging, and Email Marketing.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Launch paid advertising campaigns through Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, etc. to increase qualified leads and brand awareness
- Optimize organic and local traffic using SEO
- Research advertising trends and conduct market research to inform campaigns
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with our audience
- Assist in developing and executing projects and events to create content
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on our website and social media channels
- Implement email marketing campaigns to nurture leads and our customers
- Continuously optimize paid advertising campaigns to maximize ROI
- Measure and report on digital traffic and performance using a variety of web analytic tools
- Brainstorm and implement experiments and conversion tests
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Proven 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience with social media, Google Ads, Email Campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Computer skills include PowerPoint, Word, MS Excel, Canva
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- WordPress experience is a plus!
- Presentation Skills: The ability to develop a story based on data to present to internal and external team members.
- Reporting: Consistently report on campaign performance to the immediate manager.
- Teamwork: Work across internal and external teams to achieve common goals.
- Decision Making: Gathering and examining data to choose a course of action and make recommendations to the immediate manager
- Communication: Ability to communicate clearly with teammates and managers to convey campaign information, progress and needs.
- Results Oriented: Have a clear sense of company, team, campaign, and personal goals. Develop a path toward each and demonstrate progress toward results on a regular basis.
Remuneration: between NGN 75,000 – 150,000 depending on experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.