We are looking for an innovative, detail-orientated Digital Project Manager to join our marketing team. The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for designing and managing online campaigns, improving user experience, developing new concepts, monitoring and reporting, identifying and resolving issues, as well as adhering to specifications, and time and cost estimates. You should be able to juggle different tasks and liaise with various clients and stakeholders.
To be successful as a Digital Project Manager, you should have sound knowledge of content management systems and SEO practices. Outstanding Digital Project Managers have an excellent technical background, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
In addition to experience in digital marketing, the right candidate will pissese a growth mindset and strong project management. They will also be an exceptional communicator with superb interpersonal skills, who can interface with sales and leadership with ease.
- Plan and execute multiplatform digital marketing campaigns.
- Own our brand messaging strategy and standards.
- Oversee email, social media marketing and lead nurturing efforts.
- Plan, run and develop creative conversion testing and other experiments.
- Own the use of our marketing technology platforms.
- Be the point of contact for related vendors and agencies, as needed.
- Coordinate with our content development team on the scope and direction of contect promotion.
- Develop and execute an ongoing content promotion strategy.
- Act as our community manager on our social media accounts.
- Work with the sales team on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
- Work with the leadership team to understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process.
- Create landing pages and other conversion opportunities.
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPI's on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution, and so forth.
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on social media networks.
- Act as the owner of our website performance, with a focus on optimizing search and user experience.