Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of the digital marketing department including the marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Data Analysis Skills
- Writing and Editing Skills
- SEO and SEM Skills
- Listening Skills
- Email Marketing Skills
- CRM Skills
- Social Media Skills
- Paid Social Media Advertising Skills
- Basic Design Skills
- Mobile Marketing Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.