Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all HC 24x7’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), communicate with followers on all social media pages, respond to queries and monitor customer reviews.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds good connections and encourages the community to download Health Connect 24/7 app and use the services.
- Work with content writer to publish blog posts and articles on different health topics.
- Monitor and report on SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Create engaging videos that will encourage the audience to use the service.
- Create HTML emails (run E-mail/SMS campaigns).
- Analyse and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies/ report on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Formulation of strategies to build a lasting connection with consumers, businesses and governments.
- Organise promotional events (traditional/digital campaigns) and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Keep abreast of the latest marketing and communications trends and tactics to ensure that best practice is delivered.
- Education: BSC/HND,
- Experience: 3 years cognate experience
Identify preferred requirements:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Critical thinking
- Ability to work effectively through influence and collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- Social media management
Skills & Abilities
- Proactive in identifying marketing opportunities
- Effective communicator
Salary range: NGN200,000 – NGN300,000 gross