- Liaise with the IT team to set up landing pages for marketing campaigns
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing to aid prospect development and conversion
- Set-up automated marketing email campaigns to drive the customer journey from prospects to conversions
- Ensure best practices for website performance including SEO development working alongside our content marketing officer.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Knowledge of A/B testing through digital networks
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Have relevant experience in influencer marketing.
- Support in the development and design of the digital, web, and print marketing materials
- Be able to create detailed reports for partner universities' campaigns and events.
- Identify relevant channels to increase market awareness of the company’s services
- Support the marketing team in delivering agreed activities
- Other duties that may be assigned by Management.
- 2 -4 Years' Experience in Marketing,
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills,
- Self-Motivated and Team – Oriented
- Experience in setting up paid social media campaigns and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Knowledge of CRM integration with media campaigns would also be helpful
- Experience working with budgets
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
Certifications and Tools:
- All relevant digital marketing certifications
- Expert use of Facebook ads manager, business suite, google ads manager, and google analytics
Salary and Compensation - The role offers:
- Market-based salary
- Generous bonus
- 20 days holiday plus usual Bank Holidays
- Matched pension contribution.
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 26th March 2021.
Only shortlisted applications will be considered.