The Manager will be a trusted advisor and executor to execute the right media solutions for achieving the brand’s goals and growing the business across multiple consumer channels including social media, digital campaigns, and targeted in-person events.
- Develop the marketing strategy & enhance the brand identity by creating imaginative marketing programs.
- Lead all aspects of the email marketing, social media, partnerships, and influencer strategy to ensure the company goals are met.
- Leverage data from various sales channels on channel performance, sales, previous campaign results to identify marketing tactics focusing on digital and social execution, reporting, and management.
- Develop and own the quarterly marketing calendar to oversee processes and timing related to digital and social marketing campaigns.
- Lead the Creative, Social, Influencer, PR, and Digital and e-commerce strategy
- Analyze, measure & report on key brand metrics.
- Provide recommendations on aspects of the brand’s identity that impact the customer experience.
- 2+ years experience in a key Marketing role for beauty, fashion, or lifestyle brands
- Interest in the beauty or consumer industry and/or women’s hair extensions
- Passion for marketing and self-motivated
- Proactive and a leader
- Outstanding communication and writing skills.
- Strong understanding of social media, influencers, and pop culture.
- Extremely detail-oriented, data-driven, and quality-focused.