Surjen.com is a health tech company based in Abuja and connects the healthcare service providers to patients. If you desire to work in a fast-paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact on society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a structured environment. Work with a multi-cultural, young, talented and dynamic team.
• Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote health services to customers.
• Plan, organize and manage all e-mail campaigns, events, social media pages and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
• Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, infographics and social marketing.
• Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
• Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic recommendations.
• Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online and offline marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, events, promotions, SEO marketing, affiliate program and future online marketing initiatives.
• Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary.
• Perform keyword research in coordination with home health objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
• Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g., patients videos briefs, doctors case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
• Bachelor degree, HND, ND or its equivalent preferably but not necessarily in Marketing
• 3-5 years working in SEO, Social Media Marketing and basic Graphics Design in a data-driven marketing team (proven track record).
• Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates, assign responsibility to team members and follow through till the project is delivered on time
• Proven SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Adwords, Keyword Planner, Search Console).
• Proficiency in Graphics Designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience in generating and executing on marketing ideas.
• Understanding of our target audience and how to reach them
• Understanding of Abuja/Lagos marketing terrain (Press, Communities, Events & Conferences, Social Media, etc)