- Create and design content for our social media pages
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioural data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Be tech-savvy
- Little or zero knowledge on digital marketing but must be willing to learn
- Have little knowledge on how to use design tools like Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop
- An idea on Content Creation & Marketing
- Engaging our audience on all social platforms
- The candidate should preferably be single
- Age: 18-30 years
- Academic qualification: SSCE- graduates or a copper