Proten International is hiring a digital marketing executive who will be responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. They will plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage the organization’s website
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of industry developments.
- Keyword generation for SEO.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote the company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Lead Management on Digital Media platform.
- Follow up with and managing the Digital marketing agencies/thirty party account.
- End to end sales leads to closure.
- Time to time training and product KT (Knowledge transfer) to tele-caller and marketing agency.
- Telecoms experience(Added advantage)
- Innovative ideas for digital marketing campaigns.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.