As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be a part of the online and social content team and report to the Business Development Consultant. This role requires you to lead the writing team with inspiring copy and exciting ideas that reinforce Imagine as the best option for their child’s education, engage customers, and move the brand’s tone of voice forward in line with digital strategy. Key responsibility includes creating visuals, writing, editing, and overseeing copy across all editorial content, from headline features to homepage copy, blog posts, and email, and working closely with the Business Development Consultant and Director to promote key campaigns, brand launches, and product stories.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Work closely with the BDC to lead content planning and copywriting for the website and social media platforms.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with academic departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Edit and write copy for the homepage, blog posts, email, social and marketing initiatives
- Generate ideas and digital content plans for day-to-day stories, as well as major projects, brand campaigns, and ongoing activities
- Report on available data to ensure high-performing content for the social platforms
- Ensure the team is using effective on-page SEO and keyword research
- Design and implementation of weekly site updates to creatives on landing pages across all relevant devices and international sites
- Creation of social media imagery and brand content across the social networks
- Responding to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+ and engage with the social media users
- Assist with the general day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Producing a consistent brand message across all social media channels.
- Regular monitoring of the competitor's social media sites and creating analysis reports.
- Working with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with the events, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Coordinating social media messages with advertising departments, the brand management team, and annual company goals.
- Analyzing social media campaigns with tracking systems to determine areas for social media campaign improvement and to gather visitor data.
- Submit daily and weekly report documenting engagements and social media analytics
- Strong understanding of the tone of voice
- Able to lead, motivate and nurture a team of content executives.
- Culturally aware; have an in-depth awareness of education, family, parenting, and lifestyle trends with a strong visual eye
- Understands SEO and writing for digital
- Able to manage team workflow and delegate/priorities tasks in order to meet changing deadlines
- Ability to confidently communicate with wider teams to coordinate storytelling across the brand
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to take direction and interpret briefs accurately and to deadlines and a disciplined approach to processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbally
- A desire to work in eCommerce
- Creative and self-motivated with an eye for strong design, with a good understanding of site usability
- Experience with CMS and Google Analytics is preferable
- An intermediate/advanced working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Basic/intermediate level HTML & CSS
- Experience in designing email marketing campaigns and digital display advertising
- Experience in using eCommerce content management systems (CMS)
- An interest in User Experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.