We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
Working alongside our business development and marketing managers, you will create, own and manage an the integrated content plan targeted at both existing and new audiences via our website, newsletters, outreach, and social media channels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Engaging and creative content delivered with the right tone and a strong social media presence is key to success in this role. As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing and executing the social media strategy across all channels and supporting our global growth objectives. This exciting opening will give you a huge opportunity to work for a company that has largescale expansion plans.
You will also have the opportunity to work within a supportive, knowledgeable, and engaging team. The right candidate will in time benefit from international travel and training opportunities and support to further develop you into a global leader.
· Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
The day to day running of all our social media accounts.
Playing a huge role in the implementation of campaigns, the person will, along with the team, strategize and brainstorm ways to reach our target market effectively in line with campaign objectives.
· Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
· Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
· Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
· Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
Experience in a similar regional / the international role, managing, and growing social media channels and website content.
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices, photoshop skills a plus.
Microsoft office and data analysis skills essential.
Highly organized, efficiency and time management are a must.
Media savvy, the person selected will have a strong understanding of the importance of company branding knowing how to leverage great content to specific audiences and grow our earned followers across our markets.
Creative, and highly visual thinker should be able to plan a cross-channel content strategy with a particular focus on our website, mailings, and social media.
· Experience with B2C & B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
· Skills and experience in creative content writing
· Analytical mindset, capable of high value critical thinking with the ability to work on their own initiative.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field