· Develop and publish quality content (text, image and video)
· Design and oversee all aspect of our digital, database, email and display advertising campaigns.
· Develop and implement campaign budgets.
· Plan and manage social media platforms.
· Report on marketing campaigns and overall performance.
· Identify latest trend affecting our industry.
· Assess important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
· Develop new and innovative growth strategies with our team.
· Content Development
· Good knowledge of SEO
· Customer Services Skills
· Visual Intelligence
· Knowledge of graphics software (Creative Suite), specifically Photoshop, CorelDraw, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat.
· Knowledge of graphical video animation.
· All fields of study OND/HND/BSc.
· Not more than 35 years of age.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing or advertising position.
· Good knowledge of various social media platform, best practices and website analytics.
· Good understanding of HTML, CSS is required.
· Highly creative with excellent analytical skills.
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
· Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.