We are seeking digital marketing analysts that understand the science and art of digital marketing and are able to advance our interaction with our global community of students and families.Successful candidates must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Design, develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across a variety of digital marketing platforms, using appropriate visuals and analytic probe.
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns to support our programmatic goals.
- Execute SMS marketing campaigns using available tools and platforms.
- Review, analyze, and synthesize actionable information from web analytics logs and other data sources.
- Support ongoing search engine optimization (SEO) of our public-facing digital assets.
- Provide technical and operational support to the digital marketing team.
- Design and develop supportive content for our social media campaigns.
- 3-5 years of
relevant experience in a customer-facing operation
- Experience working with LAMP installations would be a beneficial attribute
- Prior experience running or maintaining public-facing content management systems (Joomla or WordPress) would be highly desirable
- Specific experience running an e-commerce or e-learning platform would be particularly advantageous
- This position is in Abia State. Applicants MUST be ready to relocate.
- Position is open and candidates who can relocate IMMEDIATELY will be given preferential consideration.
- Position offers great opportunity for career development.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from qualified candidates without consideration of gender, race, age, ethnic origin, or disability.