We’re looking to hire a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Conducting research and analyzing activities of competitors to identify and define the audience.
- Create awareness, attract new businesses and maintain existing businesses for the company's sales and marketing growth.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- 1 - 2 years of working experience
- Minimum academic qualification of HND
- Good communication and persuasive skills.
- Experience in marketing with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- A sense of aesthetics and the ability to create graphic designs is necessary.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Remuneration: NGN 70,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.