- Manage all digital marketing channels including but not limited to social media (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter), company website, search engine optimization and email marketing.
- Edit and post timely, relevant and engaging content including videos, podcasts and other multimedia content on different online channels.
- Create and execute SMS and email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and prepare weekly updates/reports to track growth and success rates of such campaigns.
- Convert website visits into online sales.
- Stay up to date and informed on new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Identify industry related leaders and influencers and engage them in brand activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Ability to understand what engages a beauty/lifestyle audience online.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Exceptional ability to manage details.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics).
- Working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Mail Chimp).
- Highly creative with a proactive attitude.