- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Content Marketing
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing content
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analysis, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Develop and manage website content.
- Coordinate and develop multimedia packages for the business growth of the organization
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioural data.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field with 3-5 years experience
- Experience with ahrefs, optimizely, SEMrush, google analytics.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Salary Expectation: NGN 100,000 with benefits