We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer to join our Organization. You will be responsible for developing, evaluating, and editing content for the company that will be published on the company's websites and social media pages as a digital marketing/content creator. Manage both internal and external company communications, newsletters, and blog entries.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Website update and content management
- Collaborate with other internal creative teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers.
- Ensure timely delivery of published material, managed project schedules, milestones, and internal information.
- Monitor and analyze social media insights in terms of traffic, engagement, shares and sales conversion rates.
- Create editorial calendars and schedules for social media.
- Creating, improving, and maintaining appropriate range of content to align with the company’s branding and marketing strategy by sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Experience in executing paid social media campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree or HND in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems