- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Implement lead attribution tracking so we know which ad campaign a lead came from.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company sites.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Degree holder in marketing or related courses
- Tech savy
- Ambitious, persuasive, tenacious and driven to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects
- Full understanding of social media platforms
- Demonstrable understanding of SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media
- Highly creative with identifying target audience
- Knowledge of ad serving tools
- 0 – 2years post NYSC experience in digital marketing
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1