The overall purpose of the incumbent of this role is to create compelling and valuable digital campaigns, from conception to execution and manage all our websites. The right candidate must be able to manage an organization’s online presence by developing a digital marketing strategy, produce good contents, upload content to websites, manage web development projects, run marketing campaigns, analysing usage data and facilitate customer service to boost visibility, promote the brand and increase sales.
Key areas include:
Web Designing: managing web contents, creating design solutions that have a high visual impact, managing web development projects, managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time accordingly.
Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
Search engine optimization (SEO): developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
Mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
Conversion of Prospects to Actual Buyers: Use digital platforms to sell the company’s products
Your role will come with a huge degree of autonomy and will require you to:
1. Design website banners, upload images for the organisation’s websites and assist with web visuals
2. Create user-friendly copies, edit contents and upload copy and manage every aspect of the organisation’s websites;
3. High level of expertise and familiarity with WordPress;
4. Ability to work with and manage external project teams;
5. Develop and manage exciting and unique online campaigns that promote organization image and brand;
6. Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns, write engaging blog posts and articles;
7. Demonstrate expertise and familiarity with all the major social networks;
8. Demonstrate ways to generate traffic and sales through social media;
9. Have experience and skills in content marketing, blogging, audience creation on social media platforms or related areas;
10. Able to develop digital marketing and social media strategies and set goals to boost brand awareness, increase engagement and increase sales;
11. Plan content delivery and use tools like Hootsuite and Asana to manage multiple social media channels;
12. Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation and prospect conversion activities;
13. Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face;
14. Form key relationships with influencers across online media platforms;
15. A very high level of English spelling, grammar skills complimented by excellent written and oral communication skills plus excellent time management, organizational skills and ability to pay attention to detail.