- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence and engagements by maintaining a solid online presence
- Optimize our digital marketing campaigns for the best possible targeting in order to grow and expand our pool of leads.
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, and graphics, and social marketing.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding marketing revenue targets and developing plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue
- Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations
- Create marketing content to socialize and use for social media marketing purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, ongoing training clips, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Responsible for developing a strategy for each of our social channels with a focus on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, and/or others that may be appropriate for the brand.
- Source and partner with influencers, journalists, bloggers/vloggers, and editors to drive profitable ROI
- Develop a content calendar for posting across all channels including Instagram stories.
- Write engaging and informative blog posts and share awesome content with our customers and engaged followers.
- Launch optimized and cost-effective online adverts (PPC, PPI, etc) through Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. to maximize sales and increase company and brand awareness
- Develop and manage website and blog content.
- Content Marketing
- Carry out other activities that may be reasonability assigned by management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience.
- Minimum of HND
- Applicants should have a good command of English.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Leadership skill
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Excellent knowledge experience in Facebook, Instagram, and google ads
Someone with business acumen and strategies
Design & Management skills is an added advantage
- Proven digital marketing skills