We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Digital marketer will be responsible for ensuring that the NaijaHouses/The MLS Properties website is easily found by the target audience (Real Estate Buyers, Sellers, agents, and Agencies).
- Optimizing website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM).
- Planning and creating digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns on a weekly basis.
- 2 years of relevant marketing experience managing google ads, Twitter ads, and Facebook ads accounts
- Possess a good understanding of digital production and marketing strategies
- campaign and effective service delivery
- Ability to manage microsites, social media applications, and online ads.
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices
- Possess a solid understanding of social media marketing and campaigning
- Ability to handle digital analysis and web metrics duties (Google Analytics proficiency)
- Ability to deliver on deadline
- Possess very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess very strong skills in management and organization
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.