- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence of the company’s products.
- Measure and report traction of all digital campaigns and access against goals.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Identify trends, insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Evaluate emerging technologies thus provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create an amazing user experience.
- Build strong client relationships through social media interaction.
- Develop content strategy allied with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
This job role is opened to preferably a Female but Male candidates can apply
Office Hours: Mondays - Fridays (8.30 am – 6.00 pm daily)
Location: Yaba, Lagos.
Salary Range: ₦100,000 - ₦150,000 (However, not limited to it depending on qualification)