- 4 -10 years of verifiable work experience in Search Engine Optimization, SEO experience.
- Must be able to provide original analysis and research in line with the latest industry trends and practices. Should have hands-on knowledge with SEO tools, free and paid.
- A firm understanding and verifiable experience of the principles and practice of social media platforms and website optimization is most critical.
- Proven experience in Link building Strategy is a must (Verifiable)
- Ability to plan and implement quickly which involves making quick mission-critical decisions. Good business understanding and decision-making skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills. Client-facing skills including, emails, handling phone, video calls, preparing and delivering presentations.
- Organized with attention to detail. Enthusiasm for solving problems. Not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Should have experience in developing analysis and proposals. Measure and report on business impact (ROI)
- Need to be sharp with great organizational and project management capability with attention to detail.
What would be great to have?
- The candidate will be motivated to stay current and grow his/her skills and career; recognizing the potential for him/herself and the company.
- Experience with Google Ad Words, Yahoo Marketing Services, MSN Ad Center, and other Social Media AD campaigns is a plus.
- Keyword research and competitive benchmarking experience. Need experience in reviewing and implementing strategies using SEO tools. Experience with key online tools such as Open Site Explorer and SEO Profiler a Plus.
- Experience with email marketing and digital brand reputation management is a plus.
- Any certification in SEO/SMO/Adwords will be a plus.
- Any marketing to the healthcare or legal industry is a plus.
- Work with leads and clients to prepare and execute a digital marketing strategy.
- Work with content and creative teams to execute recommendations.
- Help architect, design, implement and deploy website components used to improve ranking and indexing of web pages and for optimizing the user experience for the landing page. This includes URLs, page titles, dynamic content, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to align SEO goals with Marketing, Product, and Technology strategy.
- Analysis and optimization of SEO efforts and results - derive actionable insights and programs to increase rank, drive traffic, and ultimately customer acquisition and engagement.
- Track, report and analyze SEO performance on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with our PPC Team to help create, optimize, measure, and analyze our online marketing campaigns.
- Ability to monitor the quality assurance of SEM advertising presentation across key engines, website link checking, and landing page functionality.
Finding the right candidate is important to us as we are a close-knit group that enjoys working together. We do not have a specific timetable. We would like you to summarize your experience in a short paragraph, emphasizing your match to our criteria; along with submitting your resume. Please indicate your compensation requirements/expectations to be considered.