- Planning Digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/email, social media, and display advertising.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology and best practices
- Oversee all the company social media accounts
- Generating revenue/sales through the company's social media pages.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- The candidate must know how to create content for social media (with proof)
- Also, know how to market on social media channels, Search engines, and other forms of marketing.
- The candidate should have a creative mindset.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.