· Sourcing, acquisition and cataloguing electronic resources
· Maintaining the digital collection of books, serials, documents, audiovisuals, or other materials
· On-site and off-site training of clients on the use of the integrated library solutions.
· Interact with the IT team in developing, implementing and improving library solutions and technical infrastructure.
· Maintaining relationships with digital content provider partners.
Skills and Qualification:
· Bachelors Degree in Library/Information Science or related discipline with a least Second Class Honours (Upper Division).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Superior organizational and follow-through skills .
· Strong analytical thinking .
· Must be technology savvy.
· Ability to work collaboratively with others as well as independently.
. Cataloging, metadata management or working experience with any integrated library solution is an added advantage.
Send your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the subject of the email. Applications must be received on or before the 24th of December, 2020.