- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Combine hand-drawing and painting with digital media to create complete illustrations.
- Refine designs with illustration software.
- Use various colours, graphics and effects to better visualize each concept.
- Apply isometric techniques to add perspective to complex shapes.
- Participate in design briefs with clients, editors and/or marketers to identify their needs.
- Ensure that printed illustrations meet quality and colour standards.
- Brainstorm with the design team to come up with new ideas, patterns and styles.
- Keeping abreast of new graphic techniques, trends and styles in the industry.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as an Illustrator, Graphic Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of completed illustration to be shared.
- Solid knowledge of image editings and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital pen)
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills