Create automated systems to attract and convert constant streams of qualified leads and to maintain customer retention with minimal human interaction. MyMedicalBank is a health technology company with a vision to revolutionize digital access to healthcare in Nigeria by creating digital solutions that connect consumers with healthcare providers, health information, and their health records from their smartphones. We are seeking an experienced Digital Growth Manager to broaden and scale our marketing reach to enable us to achieve significant revenue growth as quickly as possible.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Design, implement, test, iterate and scale growth marketing strategies that attract prospects and convert leads with minimal human interaction
- Drive online sales growth through maximizing traffic, conversions, A/B testing, and ROI
- Use knowledge of automated bid tools, real-time bidding, retargeting, Facebook’s algorithms, SEO and Google Ads to optimise campaigns
- Strategically oversee our acquisition strategy across all relevant channels such as: organic acquisition, account-based marketing, email and website leads
- Create contents to be utilized for sales copy, blogging, video, offers, promotions, and social media feed
- Create a retention strategy to drive repeat sales and loyalty of our customer base
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and translate them into improvements for our website and app
- Continually harvest insights from our data, identify clear opportunities for digital growth, and identify where to allocate the digital spending.
- Develop and maintain dashboards to easily digest actionable insights
- Develop the digital calendar, schedules and clear regular plans to deliver new customer focused objectives
- Drive digital initiatives working with brand partnerships, influencers, media, and others to identify opportunities to encourage the usage of MyMedicalBank to access healthcare.
- Strong digital marketing experience with a successful track record in sustainable customer acquisition, conversion, and retention across paid and organic marketing channels
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Experience with Zoho CRM, Zoho Campaigns, Zoho Analytics, and Email Marketing
- Excellent understanding of the B2B2C model, SEO, SEM, and paid digital media
- Good understanding of how a CMS works (WordPress preferred) and basic knowledge of HTML
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with the ability to turn complex datasets into insights that drive solutions and strategies
- Skilled at applying a customer journey mindset to remove blockers, build automation and engagement across multiple channels
- Ideally some basic knowledge of graphic design
- Experience with creating high-impact digital content including sales copy, pitches, templates, automated funnels articles, and videos
- Experience working in a fast-paced and ambitious high-growth environment
- Knowledge of trends in the healthcare/ ICT industry is an advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.