Our preferred candidate should have:
- 3+ years of experience in digital forensics and cybersecurity consulting;
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in digital forensics, incident response, e-Discovery, threat investigation, Malware analysis and reverse engineering, ethical hacking, penetration testing, network forensics, SOC, and data recovery;
- Experience performing digital forensics investigations using both open source and commercial forensic tools such as FTK, Encase Forensic, Paraben, OSForensics, Oxygen Forensics, Autopsy, Paladin, RegRipper, Wireshark, TCPDump, Redline, Caine, Belkasoft, Cellebrite UFED, etc.;
- Ability to communicate findings of investigations to both technical and non-technical audiences, including c-suite;
- Experience with conducting log analysis of various types of logs, including Windows Event Logs, Apache, IIS, and firewall logs;
- Experience in evidentiary procedures, fraud investigation, IT investigative cases and corporate security incidents;
- Excellent report writing skills; particularly, experience writing digital forensic reports; and
- Experience writing codes; preferably, Python.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or any other degree backed with requisite experience and certifications.
- Any of the following certifications will be an added advantage: CHFI, GCFE, GCFA, CFCE, CEH, EnCe, ACE or equivalent Digital Forensics and Incident Response Certifications.