· Developing highly creative concepts and designing materials including logos, newsletters, invitations, advertising campaigns concept development, flyers, vouchers, direct mail, postcards and coupons etc.
· Manage printers to ensure budget and brand is maintained
· Coordinate, design and distribute newsletters in line with brand guidelines
· Assisting the strategy and account management team with marketing, brainstorming and advertising strategies
· Estimating the time required to complete projects and providing quotes for clients
· Oversee printing quality and deliverables
· Contributing design artwork and ideas to the overall brie
. Take the design brief to record requirements and clients needs
. Think creatively and develop new design concepts along with guiding other graphic designers within the team.
. Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
. Amend final designs to clients comments.
· Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
· Demonstrating illustrative skills through rough sketching and even animation
· Using innovation to redefine a design brief at minimum cost and time
· Presenting finalized ideas, designs and concepts to clients or account managers
· Managing and maintaining graphic files, including photos, logos and art is a must
· Develop & manage the relationship with all REDOTt’s stakeholders
· Attend weekly or any Adhoc meetings with clients or team members
· Create weekly and monthly project reports
· Seek out creative pictures /images for projects
· Manage all end-to-end aspects of any assigned REDOT projects in Nigeria
· Liaise closely with the London office on all aspects of the business
· Other duties as may be assigned
- Graphic/ Web designing
- Photoshop/Corel Draw
- digital campaign designs
- A natural talent for hand drawing is essential,
- Working knowledge of Adobe packages.
- Previous experience of using Cinema 4D or 3D studio max would be useful.
- The ability to develop 2D videos will be added advantage
- Send your portfolio along with the application
- Proven Team player experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines