We are a music production and digital media company looking to produce the best quality material in the African entertainment industry. We are looking for an experienced Digital Content Creator to join a team of storytellers, music producers, and songwriters. We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Content Creator to produce high-quality outputs for our media house. The Content Creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines.
To be a successful Content Creator with us, you should focus on appealing to consumers' interests by creating engaging material. Ultimately, an exceptional Content Creator will promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our company's outputs.
What You Should Know:
- We are offering a part-time position with potential to become full-time.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- General understanding of Music Industry basics.
- Interpersonal social skills; outgoing and comfortable speaking with others
- Ability to meet or beat deadlines to ensure content timeliness.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to take directions.
If this sounds like you, please send us a cover letter. In your letter, please include at least 3 links to your past work and describe your role in the production of the piece.
If your Jobberman profile contains your past work, please mention this in your cover letter!
*Digital Content Creators with a primary work history in event coverage (i.e. weddings, concerts, etc.) are discouraged. Variety and versatility with work history are preferred.
About working at Crystal Clear Co.
This is a permanent full-time position with excellent benefits—including flexible hours, a passionate, inspiring, fun and creative work environment and team members, and as you work with a growing company, you grow too!
You'll be joining a group of hard-working, artistic people who are deeply passionate about what we do and our impact in the music industry.