What You’ll Do
- Develop and expand the brand profile online, and offline, with third parties in Africa — telling poignant stories around leadership, gender equality & parity, economic justice, sexual and body rights, etc — all geared towards the empowerment of African women and women of African descent
- Create engaging, insightful content across our online & social media platforms that keep our community engaged, informed and inspired.
- Work cross-functionally with the various teams within the team's structure — to amplify the brand's vision and mission
- Manage the online community and respond quickly to inquiries and DMs across all social platforms.
- Work to tell our story — and the story of how we're transforming the narrative around African women in Leadership, Business, Politics and the Corporate Sector — in creative, inspiring ways that resonate with our target audience.
- Create and develop strategic communication campaigns that resonate with our target audience and bring to life the brand's goals and objectives.
- Organize and coordinate our regular content, thinking up new ways to make them even more engaging and impactful
- Develop and set up a regular cadence for our newsletters and ensure that it resonates with our community.
- Draft and distribute press releases, op-eds, feature articles and supporting materials for Programs — as and when required.