Your role and responsibilities:
- Architecture, implementation, and maintenance of server clusters, including critical production environments, in Cloud and other hosting configurations.
- Ensure the availability, performance, and scalability of applications in respect of proven design and architecture best practices.
- Design and execute scalability strategies that ensure the scalability and the elasticity of the infrastructure.
- Monitor cloud resource utilization, access, and associated costs.
Skills we are looking for:
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts, technologies, and providers (Amazon AWS especially).
- Excellent understanding of scalability processes and techniques.
- Excellent English communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.
- We are looking for a self-learner always willing to step out of her/his comfort zone to become better.
You are a perfect fit for the role if you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role or equivalent.
- Experience in AWS
- A deep understanding of monitoring and triaging production systems for security and performance issues.
- Experience in maintaining MySQL databases with high-availability configurations.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working in a startup environment
- Have experience optimizing performance
- Love automating, optimizing, and making things faster
- Have experience working on custom backend APIs for mobile apps.
What you can expect from us:
Our dedication to the Employee Experience at Solute Corp Inc is aimed at supporting, empowering, and inspiring our talented team through:
- Recognition & Compensation
- Training & Development
- Health & Well-being
- Communication & Feedback