As a DevOps Engineer, you will help ensure our suite of products remains as performant and reliable as possible, automate a variety of critical engineering tasks, and ensure a world-class, streamlined internal developer experience. You will take a data-driven approach to optimization; your inclination should be to profile and benchmark existing systems, honing in on the highest impact improvements that should be undertaken. You care deeply about the reliability of your solutions and the productivity gains created for the rest of the Engineering team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Help ensure uptime and reliability across 0x’s suite of products and services
- Take ownership over our monitoring stack (Prometheus and Grafana)
- Automate a variety of engineering-related tasks and processes
- Manage and upgrade our Kubernetes infrastructure without downtime
- Assist in developing a robust real-time data streaming platform to be used for a variety of tasks related to data science, product development, and streamlining internal developer experience
- Improve internal build systems and manage/optimize CI/CD
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- 3+ years of professional engineering experience and a strong technical background
- Experience profiling/benchmarking systems
- Experience with containerization and managing Kubernetes clusters
- Experience maintaining and scaling cloud infrastructure (AWS experience preferred)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform preferred)
- Experience with Elasticsearch stack
- Advanced knowledge of modern DevOps practices (e.g., GitOps, CI/CD pipelines)
- Sound knowledge of networking and Linux internals
- Passion for the benefits of decentralization and the 0x mission
- Exhibit our core values: do the right thing, consistently ship, and focus on long-term impact
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.