A DevOps Developer is responsible for automating and streamlining the software development and deployment process. They focus on optimizing the development pipeline, from code writing to deployment, to ensure efficiency, quality, and reliability.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Infrastructure Automation: Automate the provisioning and management of infrastructure using IaC tools and cloud services.
- CI/CD Pipeline: Design and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate code integration, testing, and deployment.
- Containerization: Work with containerization technologies like Docker and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes.
- Scripting and Coding: Develop and maintain automation scripts and tools to streamline processes.
- Version Control: Manage code repositories and ensure code version control and collaboration.
- Monitoring and Logging: Set up monitoring and logging solutions to track the health and performance of applications and infrastructure.
- Security Integration: Integrate security practices into the DevOps pipeline to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Configuration Management: Implement configuration management to ensure consistency and reliability across environments.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with development, QA, and IT operations teams to ensure smooth communication and coordination.
- Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot issues related to the development and deployment pipeline, providing timely resolutions.
- Documentation: Maintain documentation for DevOps processes, configurations, and automation scripts.
- Continuous Learning: Keep up-to-date with the latest DevOps tools and practices to enhance skills and knowledge.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field is preferred, but relevant experience and certifications can also be considered.
- Scripting and Coding: Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash, or Ruby) and knowledge of software development practices.
- Version Control: Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD): Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and tools like Jenkins, Travis CI, or GitLab CI/CD.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC): Understanding of IaC tools like Terraform, Ansible, or AWS CloudFormation to automate infrastructure provisioning and management.
- Containerization: Knowledge of containerization technologies like Docker and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes.
- Cloud Services: Experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud for cloud-based infrastructure and services.
- Monitoring and Logging: Proficiency in monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), or similar.
- Configuration Management: Familiarity with configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Collaboration: Effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams, including developers, QA, and IT operations.
- Security: Knowledge of DevSecOps practices to integrate security into the DevOps pipeline.
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving skills to troubleshoot issues in the development and deployment processes.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.