We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Booking air, car, hotel, and Tours reservations for corporate clients, individuals, and designated groups of travelers/arrangers.
- Ability to make reservations, issue as well as process changes to tickets (rerouting, reissue, cancellation, voiding, etc
- Ability to book other travel services (hotel, transfers, tours, travel insurance, etc)
- Creating travel packages.
- To liaise with clients on the status of their jobs and inquiries: including answering calls and emails.
- Liaise with clients’ travelers and assist them with travel needs, as approved under the client's travel requirements.
- To liaise with clients on the status of their inquiries
- Maintain a close relationship with clients, understanding their needs and fulfilling all of their travel requirements.
- Provide an exemplary level of service to clients looking after them all the way through the sales process.
- Converting incoming inquiries and turning them into sales.
- To ensure all travels daily report generation is available for management.
- Responsible to ensure all client's travel issues are resolved timely.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.