We are looking to hire a Software Engineer to join the Ubuntu Desktop Team to build the best open source operating system in the world. The ideal candidate should have engineering experience with two or more of Ubuntu Desktop, Flutter, Dart, GNOME, GTK, Python, Go, C, Debian or Snap packaging.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Collaborate proactively with a distributed team
- Write high quality code to create new features
- Debug issues and produce high quality code to fix them
- Review code produced by other engineers
- Discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions
- Work from home with global travel 2 to 4 weeks for internal and external events
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, STEM or related discipline
- You love technology and working with brilliant people
- You are curious, flexible, articulate and accountable
- You value soft skills and are passionate, enterprising, thoughtful, and self-motivated
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.