- Produce and maintain installation drawings (GAs, Layouts, Detail Drawings, Piping Isometrics, cable tray layout) for field installations.
- Piping studies, 3D modelling, preparation of MTOs, Pipe Supports, Isometrics.
- Interact with engineers and designers to quickly and accurately update/correct drawings during the design process
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining an organized file system for all internally generated drawings.
- Generate new piping discipline drawings (e.g. piping plans, isometrics, and pipe support details) using AutoCAD, either based on own information gained from the site or provided by discipline engineers.
- Generate and modify other piping discipline documents (e.g. line lists, bill of materials, tie-in schedule).
- In charge of the CAD drafting from conceptual to design stage and prepare all the equipment layouts and elevations, P&IDs, piping layouts, cable tray layouts, piping isometrics and single line diagrams.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Engineering
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position with hands-on experience on computer-aided design (CAD) software.