MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Architectural Degree from a UK/USA or a Top Nigerian University.
At least 3 years of experience in an established Architectural Practice.
Computer proficiency with the following specific requirements:
AutoCADD/Revit – Advanced Skills
Microsoft Word – Advanced Skills
Microsoft Excel – Basic Skills
Microsoft PowerPoint – Basic Skills
Adobe Graphics – Basic Skills
Strong Writing & Proofreading Skills
High Level Oral Presentation Skills.
Highly Professional Appearance.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare Design Programs for commercial projects.
- Develop Conceptual Design Programs and Outline Specifications for Projects.
- Organize and Coordinate Engineering Sub-Consultants for projects.
- Coordinate Conceptual Construction Estimates for projects.
- Prepare Design Development Packages for projects.
- Develop Construction Documents and Project Specifications for projects.
- Support the Contractor and or Sub-Contractor selection process for projects.
- Provide Construction Management support for projects.
- Coordinate the "Punch-Out" for completed construction projects.
The normal working hours will be from 09:00AM to 5.00PM, Monday to Thursday at the office in Victoria Island. However, you may be required to work extra hours as required by the nature of your job. You will also be entitled to a one-hour lunch break.
Unit: Design & Planning
Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer