• Organize and schedule the meetings of the head designer.
• Help to manage the task lists, diaries and schedules of the head designer, and make sure all her weekly to-do’s are met.
• Contribute to the overall look and feel of project interiors with direction from head designer.
• Make market trips to buy materials, accessories, plants as needed.
• Attend and assist with project site installations.
• Site visits to follow up with the progress of projects, to make sure site workers stay on schedule with
assigned tasks and responsibilities whilst doing their job up to our standards - supervising the work as it is carried out.
• Communicate weekly updates on projects to the clients to via calls/email.
• Work with consultants, furniture dealers, product representatives, and fabricators to meet overall project objectives.
• Maintain excel spreadsheets and other documentation regarding budget, client purchases and marketing efforts.
• Follow and stay on schedule with assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Willingness to learn and grow. Strong desire to learn the design process.
• Attention to detail and accuracy is critical.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of the market is highly required - where to source materials, products, accessories, artisans etc.
•. Negotiating skills.
• Strong organizational, communication and relationship management skills.
• Flexibility to travel if necessary.
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint.