We are a Real Estate company based in Abuja, currently looking for a young, dynamic individual with a creative and passionate mind to join our team as a Design Architect. We are consistently committed to providing our talents with an enabling work environment where they can harness their skills both personally and professionally.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Meeting with Management and team to discuss the design requirements for new developments, alterations, and/ or repairs.
- Gathering the necessary measurements, dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts.
- Using CAD software to produce architectural plans for management approval.
- Reworking and modifying designs based on recommendations and reviews from management and the team.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to exchange ideas and propose solutions to design challenges.
- Ensuring all vital information and documentation is recorded and maintained.
- Conducting research and attending workshops and conferences to remain up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Ensuring that all layouts and blueprints are compliant with industry codes and legal standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- Excellent technical skills, particularly with CAD software.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently within a collaborative team.
- Proactive and detail-oriented.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Desire to grow and learn within a team environment.
- Strong creative design and time management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A portfolio of completed designs would be an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.