- Oversee the activities of the Sales Managers & Sales Assistants.
- Onboarding and managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality.
- Hit sales quotas, coordinate sales assistants to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses.
- Design and ensure implementation of scalable sales strategy for their team member.
- Follow up with sales assistant to ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners.
- Recruit, onboard and train sales assistants and continuously improve sales processes.
- Ensure sales assistants are meet up target.
- Actively collate report from sales assistant and give same to the superior.
- M.Sc, B.Sc, or HND in any Business related field with at least second class Upper division or its equivalent.
- 3 years proven work experience as a Business Developer Manager or Sales Manager or its equivalent in banking, fintech, FMCG, Betting, or Health Sector.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales or marketing in any field.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Salary: NGN 300,000 monthly + KPI Bonus