We are looking for a passionate and professional Deputy Manager, Loans and Investments who will support the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for Dangote Cement PLC (DCP).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Manage multiple client accounts and maintain effective communication with stakeholders.
- Regularly research market trends and changes that may impact managed assets.
- Identify important data insights and generate reports using a business intelligence software.
- Create impact analysis reports and deliver reports to key stakeholders and clients.
- Communicate any needed account changes with clients in a timely manner.
- Analyze portfolio changes, market trends, and competitors, and identify any irregularities that may negatively impact client asset accounts.
- Organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders to review accounts.
- Collecting, interpreting, reviewing, and predicting financial information and future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Developing long-term business plans, and strategies based on these reports, to minimize financial risks.
- Provide professional management for garden-style multifamily assets.
- Collaborate with equity partners to develop and manage the key relationship.
- Be abreast of current trends concerning the demographics, product supply, economic drivers, and job growth that affect a portfolio and take action on them.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be considered necessary to be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications such as. ACA, ACCA, etc. is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
- An analytical mindset and ability to execute tasks tactically.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and time management skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets and carrying out financial modelling.
- Self-starter with a strong ability to work effectively in a team.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment within tight schedules and meet strict deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development