- Coordinate and monitor implementation of preventive and predictive maintenance in conjunction with relevant Section Heads.
- Ensure compliance of all electrical equipment in accordance with DCP/local safety regulations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Electrical Maintenance.
- Ensure electrical maintenance activities are performed in a safe, professional manner, in accordance with industry standards, environmental restrictions, original equipment manufacturers’ recommendations, and DCP Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee technical staff in the performance of their duties and provide expertise as required.
- Enforce accident prevention and occupational health work procedures and regulations.
- Proffer solutions to solve electrical problems to ensure optimization of equipment reliability.
- Ensure safekeeping of materials, tools, and equipment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of cement products and cement manufacturing processes
- Expert knowledge of maintenance management methods, predictive inspection tools, and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System)
- Extensive knowledge of electrical engineering and industrial automation
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good knowledge of ISO 9000 standards and TPM
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational Awareness
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Innovation & Creativity
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of post-qualification experience; seven (7) of which must have been spent doing related work
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off