• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by
successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base, increase utilization and maintain strong presence.
• Drive partnerships with critical stake holders within the payments ecosystem in Nigeria
• Set individual sales objectives for sales team while coaching and monitor their performance.
• Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationship management infrastructure
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Analyze current trends in the market in order to set future goals for the company
• Establish and manage a National sales strategy for the sales teams
• Achieve budgeted agent utilization levels across all channels.
• Design and implement plans for new merchants acquisitions through the issuance of
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
• Successful previous experience in sales management.
• At least ten (10) years of experience in sales roles with proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
SALARY: N5,000,000.00 to