• Provide competent and sound business leadership
• Have responsibility for the achievement of overall sales target for the OOH unit.
• Co-ordinate all pre and post -sales services and client relationship management
• Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives
• Manage inventory utilization and maximize inventory values at all times.
• Responsible for monetizing diverse OOH assets in the company’s portfolio.
Requirement: Candidate must not be more than 40 years with Bachelor’s degree, APCON registered, postgraduate qualification and at least 5 years in management position and cumulative of 10 years experience in OOH.