- Providing a range of services to our patients: meeting with other practitioners and patients, assess their dental health, perform scheduled cleanings, etc,
- Work with other members of the organization to provide clients with quality dental services.
- Must be a practicing General Dentist,
- Must have completed NYSC with 0-2 years of post Nysc experience,
- Must be committed to bringing in new patients and dedicated to promoting better oral hygiene.
- Must possess good inter-personal communication skills.
- Accommodation would be provided for the successful candidate.
Salary; 80,000- 100,000